Choose your own flights to cuba! All of our tours start and end in Havana. This gives you the freedom to choose the route to Cuba that is most convenient and economical for you.
You must have a tourist visa (tourist card) to visit Cuba. Read more here
Flights through a Third Country
For flights to Cuba through a third country such as Mexico, Canada, Panama, or the Caribbean here are your options:
- We can arrange your travel from CUN to HAV including visa. Request this with your reservations agent directly after you have booked. There is a 15% charge for this service.
- Book your flight to Havana (from 3rd country only) online using our booking engine click here
- For help from a travel agent, one option is to contact Alan with Please Yourself Travel (firstname.lastname@example.org), he has booked many flights to Cuba for our customers and can arrange commercial flights to Cuba departing from the US as well.
Flights direct from U.S.
SEARCHING TIPS: On Kayak.com you can now search flights to Cuba, but not on Expedia or Orbitz. For information on medical insurance and visa, look on the airlines' website rather than calling the airline. Airline agents are usually not well informed about Cuba specific travel and often give incorrect information.
What we provide here is for informational purposes only, we are not responsible for the accuracy of this information. You should always contact the airline or charter companies directly for all questions and concerns regarding flights to Cuba. We encourage you to follow Cuba Travel Surge (Facebook) or Havana Urban Adventures (Twitter & Facebook) for updates on the flight situation.
*All of these flights to Cuba include mandatory medical insurance - you should not purchase insurance from us if you are flying directly from the US.
(last updated 11/16/17)
- MIA to HAV - 4x daily
- Charlotte to HAV - 1x daily
- Visa- sold by Cuba Travel Services $85 in advance (online), $100 at check in.
- Newark to HAV- 1x daily
- Houston to HAV- 1x daily
- Visa- Sold by Cuba Travel Services $75
- Ft Lauderdale to HAV- 2x daily (Once on Saturdays) Starting Nov 30. Depart at 7:54am or 12:14pm (arrive 9:15am or 1:45pm) Return flights from Cuba 10:45am or 3pm (arrive 12:02pm or 4:16pm)
- JFK to HAV- 1x daily Starting Nov 28
- Orlando to HAV- 1x daily depart 8:35am arrive 10:00am (return 11:30 arrive 12:52pm) Starting Nov 29
- Visa- Sold by airline $50
- JFK to HAV- 1x daily depart 9:10am arrive 12:55pm (return 1:45pm arrive 4:50pm)
- MIA to HAV- 1x daily depart 11:10am arrive 12:25pm (return 1:20pm arrive 2:24pm)
- Atlanta to HAV- 1x daily depart 11:45am arrive 1:50pm (return 2:40pm arrive 4:48pm)
- Visa- Sold by airline $50
- Ft Lauderdale to HAV- 2x daily: Depart at 11:55am or 4pm (arrive 1:00pm or 5:05pm) Return flights from Cuba 8:30am or 2pm (arrive 9:40am or 3:10pm)
- Tampa to HAV- 1x daily: Depart 6:15am (arrive 7:25am), Return 6:05pm (arrive 7:25pm)
- Visa- Cuba Travel Services $50
Flights from US to Provinces
Another option is to book a commercial flight to one of the provinces. The closest to Havana are Varadero and Santa Clara.
To get from Varadero to Havana (approx 2 hours) we can arrange a taxi transfer for you for US$127 per car, or you can take a bus for US$10 (8:35, 12:35, 14:35, 16:35, 20:10), you can verify pricing and schedule here http://www.viazul.com/
To get from Santa Clara to Havana (approx 4 hours) you can arrange for a taxi locally for around 150CUC, or you can take a tourist bus for US$18 (4:40, 11:30, 16:25, 19:50), verify the schedule and pricing here http://www.viazul.com/
You can view the full list of airline service to the provinces on the Department of Transportation website here.